sexta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2013

Depression, panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder?

Question: Hello, I do not know what to do. I hate to be alone, but that's how I am, because I have no girlfriend, not much talking with my parents and do not have much intimacy with my friends, then I can not talk about how I feel. Did a lot of power vent, talk about how I feel, sometimes I think I 'm going mad. I do not know if this is depression, panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder, just know that whenever I hear about a new disease, especially psychological disorders, I believe once I have that disease too. And that is very damaging to my life!

Answer: Anyone who has been through it knows how: bouts of crying or laughing, often without apparent reason, very nervous and even when we find the opportunity to talk about what we feel we can not because we do not know even explain exactly so we are going through, which makes us even more nervous. The first step to be taken is to reflect a bit, preferably in a place that appeals to you and calm, where you can try to understand what is happening in your life and that is plaguing him so much.

After that, it's time to talk to your parents about what you feel (if a minor) or with other people who live with you. Talk is always good and maybe a good conversation can help you find what is bothering you, disturbing you. After a good discussion, it's time to seek help from an expert - the psychologist is the first step, but do not worry if it will advise you to see a psychiatrist. Many people keep a great prejudice against the latter profession, staring at the room of a psychiatrist as a "place for mad", but this is not so: he is the right person to take care of any kind of psychological disorder, even in cases depression.

Do not keep it to yourself without talking to others or seek help from an expert! These types of disorders have a tendency to worsen rapidly and can lead to many negative thoughts, such as suicide wish! Give value to your life and seek expert because he alone can determine whether it is a case of depression, panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder, as well as how best to treat it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário